Chrislives4books's Reviews > ReAwakened

ReAwakened by Ada Adams

Dec 09, 2012

bookshelves: a-female-narrator, family-curse-or-secrets, favorite-authors, werewolf, vampire, scary-others
Recommended for: YA readers, everyone who read revamped, vampire lovers, ass kicking lovers

Why Why WHY!!!.
The book was good longer than I thought it was going to be. That was a good I hate when books are too short. Anyway, in this book we see Dawn grow as a vampire. She gains the experience that by living in the Scarlet House she didn't have. After President Alistar's death the Team is announced to be the Guardian's of Angel Creek. During and After the ceremony the whole thing goes down hill. New characters are introduced like Lena a dazziling new vampire that shows up in Angel Creek after the ceremony. And Razor, that as in the expert baisically picks a fight with the wrong Girl, D.

Brooke: I love her she's so lively and such a girly girl. She tries throughout the whole book to primp Dawn up. Always trying to bring some pretty to the group. She is also described as not being as smart as Seth in her studies.

Seth: The techy guy of the group. The garlic cupcake loving vampire who is good with technology. Ada hinted to a secret relationship brewing between him and Brooke. Since he was turned by Brooke and his life was "ruined" by that their was some hostility in the beginning but it clears up in the end. I wonder what she has planned for them.

Sophie: Turned by her past best friend Charlotte, the poor book worm was put in the world of vampires. I consider myself more like her since she's a bookworm and if I were being trained by Dawn I would be able to kick ass too.

Hunter: The brooding guitarist turned vampire by some crazy vampire. He's also on the top of my favorites list in this book. You can't help falling in love with him. Thank God he wasn't a love intrest for Dawn or I would have not read the book because I would not have been able too choose. I also like the part he plays in this book. XD

Ethan: I liked him the Human in the mix, Ethan's mother was the scientist behind the birth of Dawn amongst other things. A partial love intrest, partial because he kind of falls out of the book when he goes away to spen time with his mother. He seems like a good mix in the batch in my head he's kind pf part of Team Misfits.

Razor: I can't divuldge a lot about him. I can say he is sexy and could possibly be a total sleeze ball if he wasn't so damn lovable.

Sebastian: I have no words to descibe him. Sexy body, curly dark hair, startaling silver eyes, and if you saw him smile it would probably melt your heart.

Why did it have to end like that. I went through the whole book saying yes we are going to have an okay ending I'm not going to be heartbroken. I was dissapointed I got to the last couple of pages and boom dead. Dead my hopes were dead. Why

Ada Adams
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read ReAwakened.