Elizabeth's Reviews > Paint Chips

Paint Chips by Susie Finkbeiner

This book is a roller coaster for emotions. Everyone was stating in reviews they couldn't put it down. Honestly I could at the beginning but around 47% or so I couldn't. Then it almost took me to the end before I just had to go to sleep!!

I laughed, I cried-both tears of joy and sorrow. The ending was perfect! It made everything tie up nicely so you weren't guessing about what happened to everyone, I hate when books don't tie it up!

I really recommend this book to every person. You don't really think about sex trafficking very much, you know it's out there but you just kind of turn a blind eye to it. You don't think it's in smaller towns like it is in this book. The reality of it portrayed in this book is perfect and it really gets in your bones how heart breaking it is!

Definite must read for everyone! If I had major celebrity friends, I would send them this book and make them promote it! For now I'll leave it up to Susie's Twitter to figure it out :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Paint Chips.

December 6, 2012 – Shelved
January 14, 2013 – Started Reading
January 18, 2013 –
16.0% "I feel like I'm not reading it fast enough but its getting harder to put it down"
January 23, 2013 –
34.0% "I cried in the Drs waiting room today."
January 23, 2013 –
47.0% "Its great getting the back story, but sad too"
January 23, 2013 –
89.0% "So close but I can't stay awake any longer. Since I'm at a nicer part I MUST SLEEP"
January 24, 2013 – Finished Reading