Magpie67's Reviews > A Cold Day For Murder

A Cold Day For Murder by Dana Stabenow

Feb 21, 2009

bookshelves: re-reading, 2013-challenge-women-of-mystery, alaska, met-the-author, own, paperback, series, magpie-s-2013-goal, dana-stabenow
Read in February, 2013

I read this book first in 2009 and well it's still a 5 star title. I love the characters Dana has created, I love the feel of real stories off the headlines of Alaska and the tribes learning to cope with their cultures and the simulation of the western world invading their territories. Kate is a kick ass heroine with major flaws and is lost between the two worlds. Jack wants her back in Anchorage and Emaa wants her to step up for the tribe. Kate needs to find herself and when she is called back into action... she finds herself learning to cope with the outside world. Mutt is a huge fav of mine and well from book one... Jim Chopin.... I do have a crush.

Don't be afraid to check out this series by Dana Stabenow and her other titles. I have read the first book in her Liam Campbell series and loved it too. I think it might be a good month to get caught up on Dana's titles. I'm feeling a lit bit like Alaska with all the snow on the ground in Iowa.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Cold Day For Murder.

Quotes Magpie67 Liked

Dana Stabenow
“That's some f***ing doorman you've got there, Ms. Shugak.”
Dana Stabenow, A Cold Day For Murder