♡Karlyn P♡'s Reviews > So Into You

So Into You by Sandra Hill

Feb 20, 2009

bookshelves: published-2009, read-2009, genre-contemporary, steam-hot

Another hot, funny, sexy Cajun story. Love this author!! She is a guilty pleasure to read.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read So Into You.

February 20, 2009 – Shelved
Started Reading
August 6, 2009 –
page 100
August 6, 2009 –
page 200
August 6, 2009 – Finished Reading

Tammy Sounds good - I'm tempted! I liked the first 4 books in the Cajun series, but didn't care so much for the Jinx books. Are all of the brothers and Tante Lulu is this book?

♡Karlyn P♡ Tammy - I know exactly what you are saying. Although we first met Angel and Grace in the Jinx series, this is not a Jinx book and there is no treasure hunt going on. It's 100% Cajun boys including Tante Lulu, Tee John...etc. You do not need to read the Jinx series to understand these characters either, as they were not mentioned much in those books anyway. If you liked the four Cajun books you will really enjoy this one. It is smoking hot, really steamy, so romantic, and fun! Best of all the ending isn't one of those over-the-top performances which (IMHO) were getting old. This one ends with a melt-your-bones storyline.

Tammy Awesome! Thank you for the info. I was ready to buy this one for the cover alone - it has a sweet quality about it.