Tea's Reviews > Sookie Stackhouse 7-copy Boxed Set

Sookie Stackhouse 7-copy Boxed Set by Charlaine Harris

You know why this series is great?? Because its lazy, no effort reading! Everything is just so. Even the secrets are so plain & in your face that it makes you wonder: am i a moron for being soo hooked on these books? But you aren't! Not by any means! If you want a simple escape into a fantasy world where you have everything pretty much thought out for you, this is the collection to read!
For example: Bubba. We all know who Bubba is don't we? But the secrecy of bot saying his name is so (dare i say it) suspenseful!
This series is for pure entertainment, when you want to allow you mind to roam in another dimension. Its not the kind of book you sit back & ponder over. You read it & move on to the next one. Why? Because you have to!
We all know Sookie is going to meet someone new, whether its a new supe or a new 'person' & the plot pretty much is the same: she's in trouble, she's out of trouble, she knows of trouble, or trouble is headed for her, but generally the same plot!
These books can be likened to candy. It's sweet so you eat it ,And you enjoy it. Thats it. No benefit just simple leisure enjoyment with minimal brain involvement. :)
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sookie Stackhouse 7-copy Boxed Set.

December 3, 2012 – Started Reading
December 3, 2012 – Shelved
December 16, 2012 –
0.0% "In book 6 and can't seem to stop!!! Whats happening to me????"
December 27, 2012 –