Home Is Where the Wine Is Book Blog's Reviews > The Edge of Never

The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski

Dec 03, 2012

bookshelves: favorites

FUCKING EPIC

This book ruined me. I can't get it out of my head. THE BEST LOVE STORY I HAVE EVER READ.

SO GOT AHEAD GRAB YOUR HANKIE, YOUR VIBRATOR AND MAKE A STRONG POT OF COFFEE BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO NEED ALL OF THEM. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PUT THIS BOOK DOWN!

Whew first off what a ride. I cried, I laughed...the people at the gym probably thought I was a crazy person bawling my eyes out on the bicycle.

We start off with Cam, a 20 year old girl who has been dealt a shitty hand. Her first love died in a car crash at 16, her brother is in prison and her friend just told her to take a flying hiatus. Loves country folk music and keeping her hair in braids and decides one day that she has had enough and hops on a bus to Idaho.

I think Tamsin Egerton makes a perfect Cam

In walks in Andrew who happens to hop on that same bus to Wyoming to see his dying father.

I think a young Tom Welling

Fist off the chemistry is dynamic. It reminds me of the first time I fell in love....the way that the author can put you in the story takes my breath away.

Their love for each other is amazing and you are like come on get on with it already....you two are made for each other!!!!

My heart goes out for these two and I LOVED LOVED LOVED the ending.

So run don't walk to get this book and start reading it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Edge of Never.

December 3, 2012 – Started Reading
December 3, 2012 – Shelved
December 3, 2012 –
0.0% "woooohoooo doing my happy dance!!!!"
December 4, 2012 –
30.0% "I really want to be reading this book....oh why can I not be oh you know stuck in traffic...long check out lines lol"
December 5, 2012 –
50.0% "Oh man I am loving this book...\n "
December 6, 2012 –
66.0% "sigh..."
December 7, 2012 –
80.0% "This book is like a freaking roller coaster woooo!\n "
December 8, 2012 – Finished Reading
January 4, 2013 – Shelved as: favorites

Alexis *Reality Bites* Nice review, Amy! Loving the pics!!

message 2: by Lady Heather (new)

Lady Heather Great review, Amy!

Home Is Where the Wine Is Book Blog Thanks!!! I really hope they make this into a movie.