Christian Fiction Addiction's Reviews > The Breath of Dawn

The Breath of Dawn by Kristen Heitzmann

Kristen Heitzmann has delivered a thoroughly enjoyable romantic suspense novel in "The Breath of Dawn". Her novel is equally devoted to both character development and to the unfolding suspense, and so is sure to appeal to readers who love either genre of romance or thrillers. Quinn is a spunky, likable gal who's big heart and past shrouded in secrecy had me immediately hooked into her story-line. The romance that develops between Quinn and Morgan lends itself to moments of humor and deepening love, and I greatly appreciated that this was not one of those books where the romance took eons to develop! The suspense scenes star an antagonist who is truly misguided and delusional, with supernatural elements that make him truly evil, though please be assured that the author does not write in a way that will gross any reader out. The last few chapters had me flying through the pages to see how everything would resolve, and I guarantee that the conclusion will be pleasing to all. New love, a crazed man bent on revenge, adorable children, great characters, all permeated by faith - this book has it all!

I highly recommend this book and award it 5 out of 5 star.

Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Breath of Dawn.

Finished Reading