Sara ♥'s Reviews > Stealing Heaven

Stealing Heaven by Elizabeth Scott

Feb 18, 2009

bookshelves: challenge-spring-2009, young-adult, 2009
Read in March, 2009

4.5 stars FOR SURE! This book was awesome. Completely different premise than anything I'd ever read before. Dani (Danielle) grew up studying the family business.... which is stealing silver from rich people's homes. She never went to high school, because she was learning "more important things". She and her mom essentially live on the road, going from one town to the next, picking a home, devising a plan to steal from it, stealing the silver, and then moving on to a new town.

Until they get to Heaven, a seaside town with a TON of rich houses... and she accidentally makes friends, when she's just supposed to be scoping things out....

I really liked Allison--how open, honest, kind, and friendly she was. She reminded me of me... ;) And I'm totally in love with Greg. Sign me up for some of him, please!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stealing Heaven.

03/03/2009 page 22
7.17% "I just started this morning. It's going to be very interesting, I think. A girl who only knows a life of crime..."
03/05/2009 page 221
71.99% "Awwwww!!! It's pretty cute so far!! I'm in love with Greg, by the way. He's ADORABLE! What's gonna happen???"