T.R. Graves's Reviews > Tiger's Destiny

Tiger's Destiny by Colleen Houck

Dec 01, 2012

Colleen Houck has done an incredible job of maintaining The Tiger Saga's excitement, adventure, tenderness, and passion with Tiger's Destiny. I've said before that this is one of my all-time favorite series, and with its final book, that statement still holds true.

Colleen Houck's ability to tell a great story that is unbelievable—yet believable—is one of her many talents. She is just as phenomenal at creating characters who are so relatable that the reader has no choice but to laugh when the characters laugh, cry when the characters cry (very real crocodile tears), and love when the characters love.

I'm not going to give anything away. This saga is too special for someone (other than Colleen Houck) to tell about it. In order to fully enjoy Tiger's Destiny, you must read it, experience it, and fall in love with it yourself. That can't be done if you get bits and pieces because they will absolutely spoil the adventure and rid you of the angst you must feel as you try to theorize about the character's destinies as the story plays out.

In my opinion, Colleen Houck wrapped the series up perfectly while leaving the tiniest opening for it to continue should she ever want to resurrect The Tiger Saga. For that, I'm thankful because as soon as I finished, I felt that familiar letdown that has followed the ending of every one of the The Tiger Saga's book. No matter how nicely everything was wrapped up, I still want more Kelsey, Ren, Kishan, and Durga.

T. R. Graves, Author
Warriors of the Cross
Guardians of the Cross
Enemies of the Cross
Dark Angels of the Cross
Grave Bound
Worth Dying For
Worth Living For

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tiger's Destiny.