Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy's Reviews > The Prince

The Prince by Tiffany Reisz

bookshelves: bossy, bdsm, series, buddy-read

My Nora

It is a tale of TWO Princes... but I'm getting ahead of myself.

This is probably the most information packed book of the series. We find out the past of Soren and King (don't think I'll ever send my child away to any boarding school). Then we catch up with them in the present and the state of their current relation/friend(?)-ship, which read like a mystery novel as they travel from one haunted with memories place to another looking for more ghosts.
description

I almost don't want to review much more because I don't want to give anything away. So my impressions on the past: description
These people need an emotional dictionary to PROPERLY define & identify their fucked up feelings before wielding them as a weapon. If in the other book I felt bad (and yes, fell in love) for oh-so-fucked up Soren. In this history lesson I do not feel an ounce of sympathy for Boissonneault family. Yes your parents died and you were separated for a year (boo-hoo)description... Too harsh?

Even Soren with his history has managed to find love... even though the way he expresses it is just well... It still feels like love and not a tantrum of spoiled little brat. I mean he (view spoiler)

The third of the book focuses on Nora/Wes Wild West adventure... Arabian prince, horses, whips, death & birth, mafia... Jeez Nora has a crazy life. As they explore their relationship further the louder I screamed in my head: You do not belong together! They are sweet but as it was said in the book (can't find the quote :/ ) he doesn't love the whole her with kink on the side. He loves her like a 20 year old full of naive hopes & dreams. Therefore, all he tries to do is change her into what he feels should be right. Anyone see anything wrong with this picture?

Anywho, Loved the ending and CAN NOT WAIT till the next book. Oh soooo many questions!!! For now I will take them out on my GR buddies and my Buddy-Read friend who waited patiently a day for me to catch up. Thanks Jamie :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Prince.

November 30, 2012 – Shelved
December 9, 2012 – Started Reading
December 9, 2012 – Shelved as: buddy-read
December 9, 2012 – Shelved as: bossy
December 9, 2012 – Shelved as: bdsm
December 9, 2012 – Shelved as: series
December 9, 2012 –
2.0% "King's POV... Awesome!"
December 9, 2012 –
6.0% "“I lived in your world. Come live in mine for a while,” • Here we go..."
December 10, 2012 –
25.0% ""... Soren found her. And he would share her."\n \n Why am I still surprised by shit like that?"
December 10, 2012 –
32.0% "What a safe word...\n \n description"
December 10, 2012 –
37.0% "Noooo... Not the horsie :("
December 11, 2012 –
46.0% "RIP Spanks for Nothing... your death will be avenged \n description"
December 11, 2012 –
65.0% "Somehow not enjoying this book as much as I should"
December 11, 2012 –
65.0% ""I thought she would kill me at the funeral…” “Convenient place for a murder.” • Oh Soren"
December 11, 2012 –
68.0% "Why the hell would he NOT tell????... And RIP Sadie... What's up with all the animal killing"
December 11, 2012 –
72.0% "How did this book turn into a Scooby Doo episode?"
December 12, 2012 –
94.0% "yeeep... it's just a matter of time... I can feel it"
December 12, 2012 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy oooh god it ends on hair pulling cliffhanger, doesn't it?

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Meow! cat is out of the bag... don't worry I think I already knew that but selectively chose to slowly forget about it...

Sultan * Baby Mama Smut-a-teer* Oh boy you will be bald at the end. That much hair pulling.

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Damn... and here I'm taking vitamins to make my hair stronger and healthier... pointless, just pointless... THANKS GR FRIENDS! lol... i kid :)

message 5: by Tokies (new)

Tokies ya no boarding school for my kid.. even since harry potter almost died every year at his lol

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Tokies wrote: "ya no boarding school for my kid.. even since harry potter almost died every year at his lol"

Oh I'm the opposite I actually wanted to send my kid to Hogwarts... hell I might even pretzel myself into the luggage lol

Sultan * Baby Mama Smut-a-teer* Awesome review and those were my thought exactly!!! Yay fir the wait and future buddy readings!!

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Kari wrote: "I’m so excited for you! I can’t wait to read/ see gif.’s maybe of what you thought"

DONE! My thoughts are official... this series has took some of my sanity lol

Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer* LOL, OF course I love your review!! No thanks needed for waiting I got inspired and made cookies today instead of reading. And also these were all my exact thoughts!! I'm scared the sanity that got stolen from me in these books turned into stalkerism (is that a word). I shall stalk every information outlet until I can find an acutal release date for the next book.

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Jamie wrote: "LOL, OF course I love your review!! No thanks needed for waiting I got inspired and made cookies today instead of reading. And also these were all my exact thoughts!! I'm scared the sanity that got..."

Thanks hun!!! You make me blush.

If the word doesn't exist, it does now... patent pending :)

message 11: by Dd (new)

Dd Great review,Vika!!:)

message 12: by Tokies (new)

Tokies Vika wrote: "Tokies wrote: "ya no boarding school for my kid.. even since harry potter almost died every year at his lol"

nice lol pretzel yourself in .. nice lol

Rosalinda *KRASNORADA* GREAT review, guapa! My face is like that cat's face right now LOL

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Rosalinda wrote: "GREAT review, guapa! My face is like that cat's face right now LOL"

Carla ☺Did I Say That☺ Nice Review Vika..thanks again for another lol!!!

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Carla ☺Did I Say That☺ wrote: "Nice Review Vika..thanks again for another lol!!!"

lol.. Thank you Carla... you have to read this series... it's amazing!

message 17: by Baba (new)

Baba  Great review, Vika!

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Baba ♥♥♥ Marcus, Tyler, Tate, Dan, Ty, & Hunter wrote: "Great review, Vika!"

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ Laughed out loud at your completely accurate review! Completely fucked up but we just can't stop reading about them! Good job V!

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Allison (will never conquer her tbr list)) wrote: "Laughed out loud at your completely accurate review! Completely fucked up but we just can't stop reading about them! Good job V!"

hehehe Thank you Ally :)

I can't stop reading either... can't wait for Mistress

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ Vika S - ♔ of GIF according to Sharon wrote: "Allison (will never conquer her tbr list)) wrote: "Laughed out loud at your completely accurate review! Completely fucked up but we just can't stop reading about them! Good job V!"

hehehe Thank ..."

Oh man, when I read Siren I was like "WTF is this shit? A priest?" I'm catholic. Didn't go over well. Now I love that poor tortured soul even if he has to cut and hurt her to get it up!

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Allison (will never conquer her tbr list)) wrote: Now I love that poor tortured soul even if he has to cut and hurt her to get it up!

hahaha yes... better her than me though... he's a bit TOO hardcore for my like... but still love him

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ Vika S - ♔ of GIF according to Sharon wrote: "Allison (will never conquer her tbr list)) wrote: Now I love that poor tortured soul even if he has to cut and hurt her to get it up!

hahaha yes... better her than me though... he's a bit TOO har..."

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Allison (will never conquer her tbr list)) wrote: Yah if the hubs came to me with a knife or razor, I'd have to rethink just how valuable my favorite appendage of his is to me.... It may get cut off.

ooooooh ye for sure... it would be cut for cut

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Fab review Mistress Vika!

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy ★SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ wrote: "Fab review Mistress Vika!"

message 28: by Mo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mo Great review.

Crystal~BIG book addict~ Nice review Vika!!

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ wrote: "Bab = ???"

lol.. no idea what I was trying to say... um... let's just scratch that part out

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Crystal~just another book addict~ wrote: "Nice review Vika!!"

Mo wrote: "Great review."

Thanks girls :)