Lesa Divine's Reviews > A Hustler's Son

A Hustler's Son by T. Styles

Feb 16, 2009

bookshelves: i-borrow, read-it

This book was a page turner had me turner page after page waiting to get more and more drama.

I finally got to read a T. Style book and have to say great book can't wait to get part 2 to this book and more of other books by T. Style.

Overall book was about Kelsi and his mother Janet that just trying to make it no matter what. Even if that means killing.

Janet starts opening up to her son Kelsi little by little when she finds out more about her son ways when he come to her to tell her he killed this boy Charles his girlfriend Keisha's ex.

After that just to keep there secret more blood had to be shred in order to keep they secret. Of who Janet really is and about what her son did to protect himself.

At the end it all boiled down to you can't trust everyone you have in your life.

Now I see that part 2 Kelsi will truely have to know who he can't trust in his corner.

Overall great book totally want to read part 2.:)
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Hustler's Son.

04/21/2009 page 16
04/22/2009 page 107
50.95% "So far so good. There is much drama I see."
04/22/2009 page 141
67.14% "Like mother like son. That's basely the meaning to this book. Ok book so far."
04/22/2009 page 176
83.81% "This book totally fits what it is called. Lots of drama and drawn of blood everywhere."
show 3 hidden updates…

message 1: by Leawon (new) - added it

Leawon How do I read this

message 2: by LaTayasia (new) - added it

LaTayasia Valentine how do I read this ?