I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)'s Reviews > Love by Number

Love by Number by Kara Leigh Miller

Oh the misery a broken heart can bring…until you find another someone who makes it worth your while to take a chance on loving again.

Ashleigh Malone has sadly been reduced to a boring workaholic with little to no fun in her personal life, all because of a piece of shit who calls himself a man. Too scared to love again, she drowns herself in her work as the manager of an island resort – this is genius really if you think about it…managing a resort that is secluded from the rest of the world isn’t conducive to having much of a personal life.

Ashleigh successfully built an ironclad fortress around her heart and this worked out perfectly for her until sex-on-a-stick Ryan Blake enters the picture. She knows instantly that this man has the power to tear down that wall with one finger. What on earth does he do with that one finger? Some REALLY, REALLY hot stuff!

LOVE BY NUMBER made me want to grab a towel and a cold beverage and maybe get naked with a hot man…errr…my husband ;-). This was a fun and sexy read – definitely one you will want to grab! Looking forward to the next book in the series, can’t wait to see who’s gonna get stung by the love bug next!

✳✳ Copy provided by the author/publisher for an honest review.

**Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

______________________________________________________________________

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love by Number.

Started Reading
November 15, 2012 – Shelved as: z-from-the-author-publisher
November 15, 2012 – Shelved as: setting-tropical
November 15, 2012 – Shelved as: zz-reviewed
November 15, 2012 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

message 1: by Kara (new)

Kara Miller Thank you for such an awesome review, Bookie Nookie! I'm really glad you enjoyed it :-)

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) I loved it! Thank u for sharing it with me. I can't wait to see what u come up with for the next one!

message 3: by Kara (new)

Kara Miller Being that you enjoyed the first one so much and that you gave such a great review, I'll share the blurb for the second book with you:

A two week all-expense paid trip to the Aurora Island Resort to attend her best friend’s wedding is exactly what Meghan MaCayan needs—until she comes face-to-face with the one man she’s fantasized about for three years, the same man she swore she’d never let into her bed or her heart ever again.

Jeff Malone can't believe his eyes when Meghan MaCayan walks into his sister's engagement party. She is the only woman he’s ever loved, and the one woman he knows he’ll never have. That won’t stop him though. He’s determined to fix what he’d broken all those years ago: her heart.

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) Kara wrote: "Being that you enjoyed the first one so much and that you gave such a great review, I'll share the blurb for the second book with you:

A two week all-expense paid trip to the Aurora Island Resort..."

OH! YAY! Thank you for sharing! I love it, can't wait!