Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥'s Reviews > Convicted

Convicted by Aleatha Romig

5 FINALLY ALL THE TRUTH Stars

description

The long anticipated, mindblowing and gut-wrenching conclusion to the fantastically dark and twisted Consequences takes in a wilde ride across Europe, Tropical Islands, mansion haunted by hate, prisons and the darkest place of a human soul. From the pits of despair to the freedom of heaven created by love, this book delivers all that it was promised. Pain, tears and passion. And the biggest gamble of all, the one that might be out of reach... Happily ever after. Unapologizing and unique, just like Tony & Claire's relationship.

So, now it's time to face all the consequences.

description

Now, it's time for the truth.

description

It's time for the guilty to be convicted and the innocent to be sparred of a life of hiding and running. But everyone is guilty and only love will decide the winner in this nail-biting and infuriating game of chess. Someone holds all the cards and only by bluffing, you will stay in until the end.

description

I can't go on without revealing a couple of the million twists that this book throws our way. You will despair, pull your hair and try to murder your Kindle... repeatedly. Stay up all night and finish this book. There are answers in those last few page and your blown mind and broken heart really needs them! Hell after the hell we went through, we deserve them!

A must-read series, and one last thought:
Tony you glorious bastard. You evil mastermind. I admit it... I probably loved you from book #1!!!!

Claire was his—he was hers. It had been that way since before she even knew him—or knew of him.

description

Can't wait to witness certain events from your own eyes... It will be... disturbingly arousing! *snicker*

Continue reading for my pre-release rant...
When it’s all over and their cards are on the table—SOME will discover their bets were too high—they have nothing left to lose—ALL will learn the crucial lesson—the most important rule—there are CONSEQUENCES for the TRUTH!

ATTENTION!

Ladies, gentlemen, and Tony, you glorious bastard, we have a release day!!!

Release - October 2013

06/19: 2nd Teaser Alert! Posted in Jessy's Book Club

Read it here:
Excerpt #2

If this HUSBAND isn't Tony and is this wimp-ass Harry I will eat my hat and HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN WHO JUST DEVOURED HER FAVORITE HAT!!!

03/21: Excerpt/Teaser out!!! Thank you, Nikki for the heads up.

Read it here:
Excerpt #1

The game continues...

description

OMG! Even the blurp managed to f**k with my brain... Please, take some pity on us and announce a release date... please...

description

Aleatha Romig: You must stick to your CONVICTION,but be ready to abandon your assumptions - Denis Waitley

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Convicted.

November 15, 2012 – Shelved
July 25, 2013 – Shelved as: not-yet-released
October 8, 2013 – Started Reading
October 8, 2013 –
0.0% "description\n Well.... BOTH! My body is ready for a proper mindf*ck!!!!"
October 9, 2013 –
8.0% "description"
October 10, 2013 –
36.0% "Don't care about the damned Consequences, the freaking Truth or the dreaded Convinction... TEAM TONY!!!!\n description"
October 10, 2013 –
October 11, 2013 – Shelved as: sobbing-mess
October 11, 2013 – Shelved as: suspense-mystery
October 11, 2013 – Shelved as: the-sound-of-my-heart-breaking
October 11, 2013 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ I know Soraya!!!!!!!!!!! The way Truth left us and now no news whatsoever just kills me............... Tony managed to condition us completely!! LMAO!!!

Fathima Bahaha ! Omg , brain fuck alright !

Yesxie Avalox Hahaha it's crazy what a good book can do to you. My mind is restless I am inpatient to know how everything will fall into its conclusion. :O

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Exactly Yesxie!!! And we don't even have a release date to comfort us.... I'm going out of my mind...

Elizabeth (Perusing Princesses) I am sending my therapy bills to her.... She is responsible for my stir fried brain!

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Elizabeth wrote: "I am sending my therapy bills to her.... She is responsible for my stir fried brain!"

That's a great idea Elizabeth!!! I'm broke after paying the shrink's bills.... :D

hahahahahahhahhahahahhaha

Nikki There is an excerpt at

Scroll to the bottom of the page & you will see it.

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ SWEET MOTHER OF GOD.... thank you Nikki!

Fathima And the mindfuck continues ..... :P

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ EXACTLY!!! Did you read it, hon??? WTF??

Fathima I think that book will definitely force me to set up an appointment with my shrink babe ! LOL

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ hahhahahahha! I have a standard one after each book, bestie... LOL!

Did you read the excerpt?? I am completely conditioned... I actually felt bad about Tony!!! O.O

Fathima I did !!! And me too ... He was sooo sad ! :(

message 14: by Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ (last edited Mar 26, 2013 10:07AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Hon, we are completely mindf*cked! LMAO!!!!

Fathima Bahaha I dont doubt that honey !!! I think I fell in lurve with Anthony While reading Consequences , then had a heart breakin moment in the end and then fell in love with him again in Truth ! ;)

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Fathima wrote: "Bahaha I dont doubt that honey !!! I think I fell in lurve with Anthony While reading Consequences , then had a heart breakin moment in the end and then fell in love with him again in Truth ! ;)"

Me too......

Fathima This is gonna be EPIC !!! Buddy-read yeah ??

message 18: by Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ (last edited Mar 26, 2013 10:24AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ HONEY........... Definitely!!!!! <3
re-posting review, now!

Fathima Woohoo !!! <3 <3 <3

message 20: by Rebecca (new) - added it

Rebecca Ooh Thank you for posting the teaser!

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Rebecca wrote: "Ooh Thank you for posting the teaser!"

My pleasure Rebecca!!! Did you enjoy it?

message 22: by Rebecca (new) - added it

Rebecca Yes! I usually HATE teasers, I am not good at being teased, lol. I am far too excited for this book! Urrrnghhh I want a release date!!! :)

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ WE ALL NEED ONE!!!!!! LOL!!!

message 24: by Rebecca (new) - added it

Rebecca hahahahaha!!!:D

message 25: by Hannah (new)

Hannah I haven't started Consequences, wassup w/ the hype, is it THAT good?

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ It's THAT f*cked up good, Hannah!!! Addictively mindblowing! :D

Kelena Hannah Angie I haven't started Consequences, wassup w/ the hype, is it THAT good?

Good is understatement for this trilogy sweetheart ;)

message 28: by Joana (new) - added it

Joana bloody hell hon, I need this book now! This series besides highly addictive is just f*cking AMAZING!!

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Joana wrote: "bloody hell hon, I need this book now! This series besides highly addictive is just f*cking AMAZING!!"

Totally agree, hon!
And no news of a release date..... #dying

message 30: by Mary (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mary Murphy If it is not Tony she ends up with I will not read this .... It has to be Tony. I love him! But can not wait for this to come out. I am tired of waiting. Thanks for finally giving us a date.

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Mary wrote: "If it is not Tony she ends up with I will not read this .... It has to be Tony. I love him! But can not wait for this to come out. I am tired of waiting. Thanks for finally giving us a date."

With ya, hon!!!!! :D

Shraddha I agree If its not tony I won't read it, I have read these books twice already and I just can't for the last one ..!! Why can't it be sooner ..? )-:

Christina ahhh finally!!!!

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Christina wrote: "ahhh finally!!!!"

YAY!!!!!!

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Bk70lvr wrote: "I'm team Harry! Tony was and is an ass. He may have learned his lesson, but I believe in reaping and sowing... And damn that that baby is his?!! Truly? WTF??!! No! Ack!!!! Whatever, I'm beyond anxi..."

LOL! Well said, hon but I am conditioned.... TEAM TONY!!!!

David - proud Gleeman in Branwen's adventuring party Can't wait for your full review, I just hope I can handle the truth!!! ;)

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ David Green - Proud member of Team Perry! wrote: "Can't wait for your full review, I just hope I can handle the truth!!! ;)"

Now posted, love! Well I almost didn't!!! LOL!

message 38: by • Lisa • (new)

• Lisa • FANTASTIC review !!!!! ❤❤❤

David - proud Gleeman in Branwen's adventuring party Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love. - No matter how many of your reviews I read, you always manage to find new ways to melt my heart! <3 Wonderful review as always, gorgeous Georgia! :D

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ Great review babes x

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Lisa Jayne wrote: "FANTASTIC review !!!!! ❤❤❤"

Thank you hon! *hugs & kisses*

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ David Green - Proud member of Team Perry! wrote: "Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love. - No matter how many of your reviews I read, you always manage to find new ways to melt my h..."

Thank you so much my love!!!!!! Your support and kind words means the world to me! ❤

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ [Ami~RR] wrote: "Great review babes x"

Thnak you so much Ami! xo

Christy Fabulous review, Georgia!!! :D

message 45: by Patrycja (new)

Patrycja Great review!

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ Great review Georgia. Re-reading Truth so I understand this one, it's been so long. Someone said this series has more books than the three..... Did you hear there's more books coming?

message 47: by LZ (new) - rated it 5 stars

LZ ❤️ The review Georgia!

message 48: by Myrto (new)

Myrto Smashing review, Georgia! Sooo I take it I should start this series?..

* Meli Mel * FAB review, Georgia! :))

« previous 1