DumDum's Reviews > Tuesdays with Morrie

Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom

Aug 14, 2007

Recommended for: angry drivers, ass holes, bitches and everyone else

I know. It doesn't seem like the kind of book for DumDum but that's probably why I liked it so much. Believe it or not I like to be humbled once in a while. Morrie was as much like Jesus Christ as anyone I've ever known and that includes my father. This book has made me a much better driver.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tuesdays with Morrie.

message 1: by Malbadeen (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:59AM) (new)

Malbadeen If it makes you a better driver, I defeniatley need to read it. Now can you recommend one that motivates one to keep their car cleaner?

message 2: by DumDum (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:59AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

DumDum defeniatly?

message 3: by Malbadeen (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:59AM) (new)

Malbadeen Actually you left out an e before the y "i before e and always add e before y - duh"!

message 4: by DumDum (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:59AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

DumDum yup, marcos is my spell check

message 5: by DumDum (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:59AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

DumDum ? not that smart

message 6: by Treebranch (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:08PM) (new)

Treebranch what am you talking about, marcos cannot... drive drunk anymore... ?

message 7: by DumDum (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:08PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

DumDum go take care of a baby or something and leave me alone (directed at treebranch, more like ugly-stick, thought was my friend, maybe not)

message 8: by DumDum (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:09PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

DumDum What am you talking about?

Pot calling the kettle black. Not appropriate. Not appreciated.

message 9: by Treebranch (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:09PM) (new)

Treebranch why is you so angry and bitter...? me love you...