NovelJunkies's Reviews > Falling in Love

Falling in Love by Stephen Bradlee

Rating: 4.6 Stars

"What was the worst moment of your life"
"There are too many"

Sherry Johnson is a big mess right from the beginning. A troubled childhood, unloved by her family, battling with an alcohol addiction, and top it with a sexual addiction....that makes for an eventful novel. One can not help but sympathize with Sherry. Her inner demons and her good intentions battle one another throughout most of the novel.

Every time she acts out, Sherry falls deeper into her own depression. It is not until she builds herself up emotionally and psychologically, with the help of her new friends, that Sherry sees the person she was meant to be....even if her mother wants nothing to do with her.

I was honored and hesitant to read novel when asked by Mr. Bradlee. However, I was very impressed with the story of a mentally ill, physically addicted main character. The thoughts and emotions portrayed in this true story are deep and strong. I become quite attached to Sherry and found myself wanting to talk to her and help her through her difficulties.

Mr. Bradlee...I think you have a hit here....and with that ending...I can not wait for the sequel! PLEASE let there be a sequel!!!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Falling in Love.