AnnaBanana's Reviews > Muscle For Hire

Muscle For Hire by Lexxie Couper

bookshelves: contemporary, erotica, favorites, military

This was a fun and sexy read and I loved everything about it! I received this book as an ARC for review and I hadn’t yet read the first book in the series so I wasn’t familiar with the characters or anything when starting this book but it didn’t take away from it at all. Lexxie included all of the important details without overwhelming me and I was still able to follow perfectly, though I do plan to go back and read Love’s Rhythm because it sounds pretty good too! ;)
I loved these characters! Rowan and Aislin were hilarious together, especially in the beginning. That first scene of them first meeting was the best part of the whole book. She is one kick ass chick and well Aislin is pretty kick ass himself! LOL I loved the dynamics between the two. There was some sexual tension but for the most part it was just smokin’ hot chemistry! Lexxie really knows how to throw in that little extra sexiness. And oh how I love when two dominant personalities come together, which Rowan and Aislin most certainly are, it’s always so much fun to how things play out. And trust me, they do not disappoint!
The other characters were fun too! Rowan’s brother Chris was pretty entertaining and his boss Nigel McQueen was a hoot! I’m hoping maybe Chris will get a story some day (hint, hint) because I think the guy deserves a little happiness too!
All in all I really enjoyed this read! It has the right amount of humor, suspense and sex and none over power the other. I really enjoyed the little bit of mystery and suspense and I’ll admit, I did not guess the correct guilty party until almost the end, so that made it even better! I’m looking forward to more from the wonderful and talented Lexxie Couper but until then, you should all check out this book and the previous book! You are sure to enjoy them! I recommend this book to all who enjoy a good fun suspense with some added humor and some smokin’ hot sex scenes!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Muscle For Hire.

November 12, 2012 – Shelved