Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥'s Reviews > Find You in the Dark

Find You in the Dark by A. Meredith Walters

★★★★★ Darkness & Freedom ★★★★★

♪♫ Hello darkness, my old friend,
I've come to talk with you again♪♫

description

There are many kinds of darkness and many kinds of bonds. The worst are the absence of light in a soul and the restrictions we alone inflict upon us. We are our own worst enemies and we abuse ourselves. It takes more than guts to break what holds you back. To see the fault in you. To ask for help. And stop saying I'm sorry.

Sometimes “sorry” is not enough. Sometimes you actually have to change.

description

Maggie Young is a normal 17-year old girl. An average student with friends, family and dreams that every teenager has. Her world will change forever when it collides with Clayton "Clay" Reed. And they fall irrevocably in love...

description

Clay is anything but normal. A dead 17-years old, deep in his soul. Damaged, alone, despaired. Beyond repair? Maggie will fight heaven and hell to prove that there is nothing irredeemable in him. To love him forever, as he will always love her. Possessively and insanely. Beautiful.

“When you're in a room, Maggie, all I see is you. You make everything better. Clearer. You stop the crazy noise in my head. I can think, hell, I can breathe when we're together What you make me feel is the most unbelievable and scary thing I've ever felt.”

description

Sometimes, though, love is just not enough and you have to set the other free and wait, praying that he/she will come back. Stronger and larger than life.

description

I can't stretch enough the sheer amount of feelings and beauty I went through reading this story. How much drawn I was to these kids. I rooted for them, I cried and crumbled along them. And I despaired at the injustice they had to face...

description

This book deals with a really serious and sensitive matter, in the most respectful way. With tenderness and care, treating it like the fragile wings of a butterfly that Clay is enjoying to draw, because he yearns to fly, leaving his failing mind behind and be finally free.

“Just wanted to know how it felt to fly.”

“Because you make me feel free.”

description

By the end I was left a sobbing mess trying and failing to mend the piece of my broken heart, just like the shattered dreams of Maggie and Clay's...

"You deserve so much more than me. You always have. I hope you do find what you deserve one day.

description

WARNING:Do NOT start this book without having the next already loaded in you reading device!

But I urge you... Read this story and find an once-in-a-lifetime kind of love.

description

This review can be found on my blog: infinity-of-time.blogspot.com also known as...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Find You in the Dark.

November 12, 2012 – Shelved
April 14, 2013 – Started Reading
April 14, 2013 –
0.0% "description"
April 15, 2013 –
20.0% "My beautiful Clay...\n description"
April 15, 2013 –
27.0% " "Just wanted to know how it felt to fly." \n description \n #heartbreaking"
73.0% "description"
April 15, 2013 – Shelved as: young-adult-ish
April 15, 2013 – Finished Reading

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Thanks honey!! :D

message 3: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen Excellent review Georgia!

Christy Love your review Georgia! One of my favorites- enjoy LitS!!! :D

Becky Frosco Great review

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤  OH hon amazing review <3 <3!!!You make me want to read it immediately!!!!!

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Jen wrote: "Excellent review Georgia!"

Thank you Jen! :D

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Christy wrote: "Love your review Georgia! One of my favorites- enjoy LitS!!! :D"

Thank you Christy! It goes among my favorites too... <3

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Becky wrote: "Great review"

Thank you Becky!

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Pavlina wrote: "OH hon amazing review <3 <3!!!You make me want to read it immediately!!!!!"

Thank you so much Pavlina!!!! Oh, you will love it, too... *hugs*

message 11: by Viah (new) - added it

Viah I cant wait to read this Georgia....your review moved me so deeply....

Kristalia Love the rev goddess. I am soooooo soooooooooo much happy that you loved it <3
Also, wonderfully said and wonderful imgs and gifs.
And i agree about having second book nearby xD

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Viah wrote: "I cant wait to read this Georgia....your review moved me so deeply...."

Thank you Viah! Hope you will like the book, too!

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Kristalia wrote: "Love the rev goddess. I am soooooo soooooooooo much happy that you loved it <3
Also, wonderfully said and wonderful imgs and gifs.
And i agree about having second book nearby xD"

Thank you so much my beautiful crystal!!! :D
Love ya!

Rosalinda *KRASNORADA* Excellent review, G! Love it! X

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Thank you so much, hon!!! x x x

Vikki ~ *squee* lite ~ Wonderful review Georgia.

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Thank you Vikki! :)

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Of course I'm reading the second book!!!!!! Clay was asking for me. ME, skank!!! :P

Thank you so much honey! <3
It was yours and Debra's review that convinced me. :D

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Oh... WOW... You are willing to give up Matt for Clay????? I think it's lurv...... :P

LOL!!!

message 21: by Ying (new) - added it

Ying Yuvejwattana I have read lots of great reviews about this. But I am scared. I want to dive in but I am afraid I won't be able to stop crying.

message 22: by Purva (new)

Purva Beautiful review, Georgia!

Katy Loves Romance ❤️ Beautiful review Georgia, I loved this one and I lurve Clay <3

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Ying wrote: "I have read lots of great reviews about this. But I am scared. I want to dive in but I am afraid I won't be able to stop crying."

In get you Ying!! But it's worth it... and it's beautiful! :)

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Soraya Naomi wrote: "Georgia wrote: "Oh... WOW... You are willing to give up Matt for Clay????? I think it's lurv...... :P

LOL!!!"

Okay I take it back, I feel bad for Matt now hahahhahahaha"

HA! I knew it skank... you are an one man slut! :P

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Sonia ღ wrote: "Beautiful review, Georgia!"

Thank you Sonia! :D

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Katy wrote: "Beautiful review Georgia, I loved this one and I lurve Clay <3"

Thank you Katy!!! <3
I love Clay, too... so much. ;)

Debra Aww, LOVE the review, bestie!!! So glad you're loving this series too!! :-) Okay, I'll let you have Clay for now, but remember...I called dibs!!! ;-P Enjoy the second one <3

David - proud Gleeman in Branwen's adventuring party It takes such a lovely soul to be able to write powerful reviews like this! :*) Georgia, YOU are the true Greek Goddess of beauty! Aphrodite WHO?!?

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Debra wrote: "Aww, LOVE the review, bestie!!! So glad you're loving this series too!! :-) Okay, I'll let you have Clay for now, but remember...I called dibs!!! ;-P Enjoy the second one <3"

Thank you so much hon.... <3
You know I think just because you met him first you deserve a head start. But a small one... :P

LOL!!!

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ David wrote: "It takes such a lovely soul to be able to write powerful reviews like this! :*) Georgia, YOU are the true Greek Goddess of beauty! Aphrodite WHO?!?"

Honey............ You are destroying me, with love. *sniff* Love you and thank you so much. I'm so glad you are enjoying them. *hugs*

Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty* Love you review my identified redhead!

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Thank you, my favourite skank... <3

Fathima A heart warming review bestie ! Love it ! :)

message 35: by Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ (last edited Apr 16, 2013 04:43AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Fathima wrote: "A heart warming review bestie ! Love it ! :)"

Thanks love!!! *hugs*

message 36: by Marina (new)

Marina Such a beautiful review babe..I wasn't expecting anything less..:D

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Marina wrote: "Such a beautiful review babe..I wasn't expecting anything less..:D"

Thank you so much Marina! <3 xo

xrysa Awwww *snif* I loooooove your review :')
This book is beyond amazing!!
(but it sucks big time that I dont have free time to read it grrrr)

message 39: by Alex (new) - added it

Alex Lovely review Georgia! :)

Blacky *Romance Addict* Awesome review Georgia :)

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ kristina wrote: "Awwww *snif* I loooooove your review :')
This book is beyond amazing!!
(but it sucks big time that I dont have free time to read it grrrr)"

Thank you so much Kristina!!! <3
I TOTALLY agree.... amazing!!

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Alex wrote: "Lovely review Georgia! :)"

Thank you Alex! :)

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Blacky *Must have HEA* wrote: "Awesome review Georgia :)"

Thank you, Blacky, hon! :D

message 44: by Olga (new) - rated it 3 stars

Olga I got in on my kindle after I read your review!!Starting it now:)

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Olga wrote: "I got in on my kindle after I read your review!!Starting it now:)"

Aww... enjoy it Olga!! :)
Clay.. *sigh*

message 46: by Olga (new) - rated it 3 stars

Olga I really like it so far....although I find myself screaming at Clay half of the times:P

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Olga wrote: "I really like it so far....although I find myself screaming at Clay half of the times:P"

Aw... yes! My feelings exactly... :)

Aimen This review is awesomeness, Georgia!! Beautiful :)

Lady Heather Great review, Georgia!

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Aimen wrote: "This review is awesomeness, Georgia!! Beautiful :)"

Thank you so much Aimen!!! :D