Melissa Portillo's Reviews > Destiny Unveiled

Destiny Unveiled by Laura DeLuca

I first met Gabriella in book 1, Destiny which I really enjoyed she had just found out she was a witch and everything that entailed. I was excited to catch up with her once again to see where her path was leading.
I always assume I will never like a 2nd book as much as the first but this wasn't the case I once again fell in love with these dynamic and colorful characters. Gabriella and Darron find themselves fighting the evil of the world once again, going against a a dark coven to rescue her cousin ( a cousin she didn't know she had) but little does she know there is a much bigger picture and she is the centre of it.

I liked meeting the new characters as well as the old, I enjoyed getting to know Darron a little better and hearing more of his inner struggle. He is a great male partner for Gabby, I also seen a lot of growth in Gabby herself she has had a tough time of it but seems to have grown and developed into a mature young lady who not only opens herself to family changes but gives chances to those deserving.
My most favorite character who makes this story is Flora! What an epic best friend she is we all need a friend like her in our life she is the comical intervention this story needed.

Laura Deluca has a winner on her hands I do hope to meet these characters again, this is a fast paced plot that had me entertained from page one. There is twists turns, evil, good, sorrow and laugher.. It has it all!
If you loved "The Sweep Series" you'll want to try these books, Laura Deluca is a quality author and story teller.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Destiny Unveiled.

Finished Reading