Rebekah's Reviews > Blood Moon

Blood Moon by Teri Harman

I just finished reading BLOOD MOON a few hours ago and I am still caught up in Twelve Acres, CO and it's beginnings. It took me 4.5 hours to read. Teri Harman does a wonderful job with an original take on witches. At the end I am so intrigued and want to know where she will take us in book 2. I've read my fair share of witch novels and I would compare her to Anne Rice and her MAYFAIR WITCHES series. Although here I find a richer story and no unnecessary garbage.

The beginning paragraph drew me in right away. Willa and Simon have this amazing chemistry but they don't quite know who or what they are yet. Light Witches against the Dark witches. Elemental gifts. Soul mates. Covens and Covenants. You are going to want to read this book come June 22, 2013. I for one will be waiting to buy this book. I found Teri's writing to be refreshing, detailed and emotionally charged.

I give BLOOD MOON 5 stars. For me a 5 means: I COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN. I had to keep going until I was finished. When I finished I felt very emotional. The characters felt like my best friends. It was so real I felt like I was a character in the novel. I will directly purchase this book in some format.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood Moon.

November 11, 2012 – Shelved
April 1, 2013 – Started Reading
April 1, 2013 –
page 200
April 1, 2013 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

message 1: by Tracy (new) - added it

Tracy Gilson Hey Becca, This sounds like a book I would like. Do you have it for the kindle? If so, may I borrow it?
Tracy

message 2: by Tracy (new) - added it

Tracy Gilson Nevermind, I see it hasn't been released yet. Thanks, Tracy

Rebekah Hi Tracy, I will for sure be buying it. Either as an e-book or paperback and would be happy to share. You will love it!

Rebekah