I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)'s Reviews > Just Ask

Just Ask by Mia Downing

JUST ASK… Is getting what you want really that easy?

Jordan Hill is a workaholic by anyone’s standards. When he inherits the keys to the kingdom of Bendura Island Resort, the golden ticket to the life of luxury and relaxation in the picturesque Fiji Islands, he scoffs at the notion and quickly begins to mentally disassemble the resort, immediately tossing out the idea of owning the island long-term.

Upon arrival, relaxation is the last thing on Jordan’s mind, but fulfilling his uncle’s death-bed request is at the top of his list. In addition to scattering his ashes, Jordan’s uncle has requested, in nicer terms, that he get a life and enjoy the accomplishments and possessions he has worked so hard to achieve.

Enter cowboy and co-owner of the island resort, Ryan McCale. This sexy former attorney turned beach bum is determined to show Jordan the way of the island life and the power of politely asking for what you really want.

It is obvious from the powerful imagery in JUST ASK that Mia Downing is very familiar with life filled with horses – I felt like I was riding along with them ☺ JUST ASK is, in my opinion, the best book written by Mia Downing to date. If you love a sweet, gay-for-you story that is heavy on plot and "light on kink" (by her own description), then this is definitely a romance you will want to read.

✳✳ Copy provided by the author/publisher for an honest review.

**Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

______________________________________________________________________

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Just Ask.

November 10, 2012 – Started Reading
November 10, 2012 – Shelved as: theme-gay-for-you
November 10, 2012 – Shelved as: tone-erotic
November 10, 2012 – Shelved as: z-from-the-author-publisher
November 10, 2012 –
23.0% "Whoop! Getting Hot In Here!"
November 11, 2012 – Finished Reading
November 12, 2012 – Shelved as: genre-romance
November 12, 2012 – Shelved as: 2012
November 12, 2012 – Shelved as: i-love-this-new
July 1, 2015 – Shelved as: i-love-this-all

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Mia (new) - added it

Mia Downing Yay! OMG thank you SO MUCH!

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) Mia wrote: "Yay! OMG thank you SO MUCH!"

This is my fave so far! Great work!