Alyssa's Reviews > Rise of the Seven

Rise of the Seven by Melissa Wright

I got a chance to read the first two books and they were amazing! I was so looking forward to reading the third book! I think the cover speaks for itself; this is an amazing book!

Frey is a great character. She has faced many challenges and has had to prove herself to everyone. It was great to see her continue to grow in this book. I was also happy that the book kept a steady pace. There were no periods where the reading got boring. Plenty of action to keep my entertained throughout the entire book.

Frey had a lot of thinking to do when it came to her relationship with Chevelle. I was so happy with the choices that she made! She didn't wine or flip flop on her decisions. Tis is a theme throughout the book though. Once Frey decides something, she sticks with it and doesn't give up.

The writing was superb. I didn't get distracted by typos and everything just seemed to flow! Added just that much more to such a wonderful story.

The only negative to this book was that it was the last one in the series! I would totally be up for another book or two! :)

If you haven't gotten a chance to read this series, then you should! Not one you should let yourself miss out on!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rise of the Seven.

Finished Reading