Joy's Reviews > Divine Justice

F 50x66
Jan 30, 2009

did not like it
Read in February, 2009

Plot twists that seem overly contrived.
all but one character is a fool, behaves as a fool, or makes obviously foolish choices. The lone exception is the lead character, Alex McKnight aka Duddley Do Right. Juvenile as a Hardy Boys mystery.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Divine Justice.

message 1: by Erbernard12 (new)

Erbernard12 Tiny - what non fiction read are you going to tackle? My girlfriend Kristen and I are starting our own mini-book club. This way, we can hold each other accountable for read good (quality) books, but they are of our choosing. :) Anyway, back to my earlier question - I want to read a non fiction book as well - maybe something about Thomas Jefferson. Do you have any suggestions?

- E

message 2: by Joy (new) - rated it 1 star

Joy I have been trying to read all the National Book Award and Pulitzer Prize winners that I have in the office. I just finished the Truman Bio and finally finished the Baldacci book (fiction).

I decided to read the 1989 Pulitzer, 'Parting the Waters'. It's about America during the MLK years.

I was at Barnes and Noble yesterday and saw a Bio about Andrew Jackson titled, 'American Lion' and 'Hot, Flat & Crowded' by Friedman, the writer of 'The World is Flat'. I did see a book about Jefferson by Ellis called 'American Sphinx'. You might want to check out any of these three. I will probably pick up 'American Lion'.