Holly's Reviews > The Mistress

The Mistress by Tiffany Reisz

FUCKING AWESOME!! I DON'T KNOW ANY OTHER APPROPRIATE WAY TO EXPRESS MY LOVE FOR THESE CHARACTERS AND THIS BOOK!!

This is likely to be not so much a review as simply me waxing poetic about how much I am totally and utterly in love with these characters!! I mean seriously I just want to exist in their world, even though I don't think I'd last a second! :)

I am a Team Soren girl all the way and in this book we got to spend a lot of quality time with him. OMG how I love that man!!

For those of you who have been reading those fucking amazing books from the beginning you know we left off with Nora in a precarious situation. As not to give anything away in this review I am going to be a little vague. She spends pretty much the entire book in this situation while Soren and Kingsley and Wes have very different opinions on how to diffuse the situation.

This installment has been my favorite so far simply because I believe quite a few of our characters bear a bit of their souls. Those people that are Team Wes may be disappointed in the way that the story is going but I myself FUCKING LOVED IT - I've said that right?

Prepare yourselves though, this book ends with a crazy shocker surprise and I am still trying to decide how I feel about this development but I wholeheartedly trust Ms Reisz to know exactly what she is doing!! She
has not disappointed me yet!!

I will repeat what I say on my review of each one of these books!! If you haven't read these books and you can have an open mind('cuz you're gonna need it) - GO GET THEM NOW!!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Mistress.

November 4, 2012 – Shelved
August 3, 2013 – Shelved as: all-time-favorites
August 3, 2013 – Shelved as: loved-loved-loved-it
May 3, 2014 – Shelved as: books-that-rocked-my-world
May 22, 2014 – Shelved as: gave-me-massive-book-hangover

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)

message 1: by Sammy (new)

Sammy Loves Books LoLz, Holly you crack me up!

Tara Jo I'm with ya there! I read the first 3 back-to-back and absolutely HATED ( I mean loved) where she left off The Prince!! Agghhhh!!

message 3: by Stephanie (new) - added it

Stephanie i am trying to savor The Prince. Not sure I'll be able to wait.

Holly OMG! I know Steph, they are those books you can't wait to read but never want to end and then when you're done you want to forget so you can experience it all over again! This has become one of my favorite series of all time!

Holly If you find yourself going through withdrawals Steph, check out Tiffany's web site. There are some great short stories that tie in! http://tiffanyreisz.com/storytime/fre...

message 6: by Stephanie (new) - added it

Stephanie Thanks, I put off reading these for so long b/c of the subject matter. I am okay with BDSM, but prefer it on the lighter side...well my friend I have come over to the dark side!!!! These books are so well written, one cannot help but love them.

Holly I actually had no idea what to expect and when I started reading The Siren I wasn't even sure I liked it but HOLY CRAP! Once it grabbed me I can't get enough! I cringe a little sometimes but I LOVE IT!! I love ALL the characters and I don't think I can say that about any other series!! I mean I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM! FUCKING AMAZING BOOKS! ok, all done :)

Holly Stephanie**Whats the steam factor** wrote: "Thanks, I put off reading these for so long b/c of the subject matter. I am okay with BDSM, but prefer it on the lighter side...well my friend I have come over to the dark side!!!! These books ar..."

BTW, Welcome to the Dark Side, it is AWESOME over here!!! LMAO!!

message 9: by Stephanie (new) - added it

Stephanie I cannot think of anywhere else I'd rather be...

Alexis *Reality Bites* FAB review, Holly!!

Holly Thanks Alexis!! I can't express enough how much I LOVE THIS SERIES!!!!

Texas Reader Stacy The surprise kept me smiling for days...like I alone knew a secret. Team Soren!

message 13: by Holly (last edited Aug 10, 2013 03:18PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Holly I know Stacy I was the same way. I still smile thinking about it! Not sure if it's a good or bad thing but for some reason I really like it!! :) Team Soren all the way baby!!!