Robin's Reviews > Dark of Night

Dark of Night by Suzanne Brockmann

Jan 30, 2009

Game on! This is the book I wished "Into the Fire" had been. There were some spots of ITF that were brilliant, but it was very inconsistent. Dark of Night, on the other hand, is spectacular. I'm not going to write too much here, because almost anything I write would be a spoiler at this point. But, I will say that I had guessed about Decker, and I was so glad I was right. I couldn't be more pleased at that storyline. I had originally wanted the "her" part of that couple to end up with someone else, but Brockmann made the case very well. Completely believeable.

More importantly, the Jimmy Nash storyline is tied up. I don't think I've been shy about saying that Nash is one of my favorite characters in all of pop lit, so any book with him is a win.

Sophia. I began to like her a little more in this book. I won't say she won me over completely, because she didn't. But, I'm glad all of that is over.

I could read this book again right now. Yes, it is that entertaining. If you're not reading Brockmann's Troubleshooters series I really need to know why.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dark of Night.