I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)'s Reviews > Schooled

Schooled by Deena Bright

After discovering that her husband is a dirty, rotten, cheating scoundrel...times a thousand, high-school teacher, Janelle Garrity-Flowers decides to get a life and finds herself in the middle of not one, but two smokin' hot former students.

Teaching has never been so sexy! Former star athlete, Briggs, is a chocolate-skinned, blue eyed beauty who has had the hots for Miss Garrity since he was in her class in high school and now that he sees that he actually has a shot, there is no turning back. Then there is Leo, the high school geek turned sexy-hot man, God of the bedroom and he also has his sights on the goods that were so off limits during his teenaged years. Janelle teaches a lot, but learns so much more than she ever bargained for as she opens her heart and her bedroom door to both adoring fans.

You know there is some drama...God forbid a teacher actually have a juicy sex life! The book left in a teensy-weensy cliffhanger of sorts, so, I am eager to get on to the next book to see how the story plays out. Great book, I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it!

**Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

______________________________________________________________________

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Schooled.

November 3, 2012 – Shelved
November 8, 2012 – Shelved as: character-teacher
November 8, 2012 – Shelved as: sexual-mix-mf
November 8, 2012 – Shelved as: tone-erotic
November 8, 2012 –
27.0% "Maybe I need to become a teacher..."
November 8, 2012 –
51.0% "So, I can officially add F/F to the book's tags..."
November 9, 2012 – Shelved as: character-geek-is-a-freak
November 9, 2012 – Shelved as: zz-reviewed
November 9, 2012 – Finished Reading
January 8, 2013 – Shelved as: 2012
January 26, 2013 – Shelved as: z-college-aged
March 21, 2013 – Shelved as: zz-read-or-reviewed-new-adult
March 21, 2013 – Shelved as: genre-new-adult
May 4, 2013 – Shelved as: zz-blog-list

Lise *friends don't flag* I thought the same thing!

message 2: by MissyGirl (new) - added it

MissyGirl Woot! ;)

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) MissyGirl wrote: "Woot! ;)"

thought you might like that!

ok, so the girl on girl was brief, but it was there!

message 5: by MissyGirl (new) - added it

MissyGirl I ♥ Bookie Nookie wrote: "MissyGirl wrote: "Woot! ;)"

ok, so the girl on girl was brief, but it was there!"

Sounds good to me! I wanted to read this one anyway. I'll just consider the brief f/f a bonus! ;)

Deena Bright I never saw all this! Look at that! You guys are talking/posting about my book. I love that. I more than love that. It makes me GIDDY WITH GOODREADS GLADNESS! Thank you!!!

message 7: by MissyGirl (new) - added it

MissyGirl Deena wrote: "I never saw all this! Look at that! You guys are talking/posting about my book. I love that. I more than love that. It makes me GIDDY WITH GOODREADS GLADNESS! Thank you!!!"

:D

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) Deena wrote: "I never saw all this! Look at that! You guys are talking/posting about my book. I love that. I more than love that. It makes me GIDDY WITH GOODREADS GLADNESS! Thank you!!!"

Of Course! We are are smutty bitches and we like to gossip about naughty stuff! I am sure there is more where that came from! LOL!

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) oh and Missy loves a little girl on girl action, so that tid bit of info probably bumped it up on her list...