Red's Reviews > Falling Down

Falling Down by Selena Kitt

Nov 02, 2012

liked it

Let me start by saying that I LOVE Selena Kitt. When I want something really hot and a little twisted she is my go to gal. Falling Down is no exception. I will state up front if you have a problem with rape, forced consent (if you would call it that), unprotected sex, and gang bangs, then you really should steer clear of this one.

Lindsey is a character that is so over the top at times I don't know if I want to beat her or strangle her. She unapologetically loves sex. Not only does she love it, she loves it rough, and quite often. Her character could have been a little more developed for in my opinion, she ended up being a very complex character. Fleshing her history out would have gone a long way in people's investment in her character.

Zach. I would have LOVED to have seen him more dominant. All in all, though I really liked him. He complimented the whirlwind that is Lindsey. I wished we could have learned a little bit more about him as well.

I know, I know. When you are reading smut there is not really supposed to be a story. WRONG! That is why I love Selena Kitt. Her books provide twisted fun with a taboo story. All in all this was an enjoyable read that I was able to finish really quickly.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Falling Down.