Julie Barrett's Reviews > The Memory Thief

The Memory Thief by Emily Colin

Madeline Kimble is a mother and a wife in Boulder, CO. Love the story of how she met and dated her husband Aiden. He's off on another of his high climbing mountain adventures and has promised to come home, always to them.
Problem is the avalanche. Reason why I wanted to read this book is because we were traveling up the hill to Paradise at the top of Mt. Rainier in Washington state when the guards had just closed the road we were on due to an avalanche. We waited a bit of time before we could travel further up the hill as they cleared the road, waiting for signs of more movement.
Find the climbing fascinating to read about, would never want to do it, I just like to learn new things.
Nicholas ia a professor in NC that has survived a motorcycle crash and he has lost his memory. After he's left the hospital he has dreams of whiteouts and being in an avalanche and another path/lives. He researches and finds out about Madeline and Gabe and Aidens' lives together.
Scary for me as I don't know what I believe in the afterlife but was interesting to hear this one book about it and how the dreams played a big part in solving the mystery of it all.
Hate that he has to be betrayed by his girlfriend when he had found out the real truth.
Bit of romance, sex and adventure and faith play a part in this book.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Memory Thief.

Started Reading