Julie Reece's Reviews > Shrapnel

Shrapnel by Stephanie Lawton

OMG! < It's true, I said it. I love everything written by this amazing author and Shrapnel is no different. With her foray into gritty paranormal, we see another side of Lawton’s writing personality, and you’ll be thankful for her creative schizophrenia because her imagination for ‘dark and twisty’ is wonderful. (If not a little disturbing)

I really enjoyed this story’s no nonsense heroine, hot and super-cool hero with a hilarious sense of humor, premise and surprising secondary characters. The mystery kept me turning pages almost as much as the 'will they or won’t they' romance. It’s not the same old thing. Mucho awesomeness!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shrapnel.

Finished Reading
October 29, 2012 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)

message 1: by Sylvia (new)

Sylvia Sounds like an absolute must read !!

message 2: by Julie (last edited Oct 29, 2012 01:18PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Julie Reece It really is. Have you read her book 'Want' yet? It's one of those 'where have you been all my life' books. :) I gave 'Want' 5 stars because it was just that good.

message 3: by Sylvia (new)

Sylvia I have not read Want yet but you know how it gets with so many other books getting in the way but I'm going to get it soon though it's been on my wishlist since you first read it :)

Julie Reece Heinzypop wrote: "I have not read Want yet but you know how it gets with so many other books getting in the way but I'm going to get it soon though it's been on my wishlist since you first read it :)"

I know exactly what you mean. You will enjoy it, though, whenever you get to it. Bring a box of Kleenex!

message 5: by Sylvia (new)

Sylvia Oh I love knowing that I will need tissues...LOL

message 6: by Stephanie (new) - added it

Stephanie Lawton Heh, heh, heh ... ;)

Rachmi Febrianty Julie wrote: "It really is. Have you read her book 'Want' yet?"

After Want, I definitely read her other books. And your review made me want to read this more.