Amy (Foxy)'s Reviews > Undeniable

Undeniable by Madeline Sheehan

Oct 26, 2012

bookshelves: december-2012, 5-stars-2012, forbidden

While I read this book I felt like I was rubber-necking to a train wreck. It was hard to put down because it was all kinds of craziness.
description

"Never forget the day she came bouncin' into my f*cked-up life, shakin' pigtails, singin' Janis, wearin' Chucks, sharin' peanuts, and straight up stole any decency I had left - which wasn't a whole lot - but she f*ckin' took it, and I've been hers ever since."

I'm pretty sure after reading this book I'm going to spend the next 24 hours saying (view spoiler) because every other word was (view spoiler)

The Undeniable Series - Throughout the years

*last book of 2012 for me*

SERIES:
Undeniable (Undeniable, #1) by Madeline Sheehan Unbeautifully (Undeniable, #2) by Madeline Sheehan Unattainable (Undeniable, #3) by Madeline Sheehan Unbeloved (Undeniable, #4) by Madeline Sheehan Undying (Undeniable, #5) by Madeline Sheehan
No cliffhangers but each story follows the previous one.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Undeniable.

October 26, 2012 – Shelved
December 31, 2012 – Started Reading
December 31, 2012 –
1.0% ""Mark Twain said, "The two most important days in your life is the day you were born and the day you find out why." \n 'I found my why- his name was Deuce.'\n \n Great Prologue!"
December 31, 2012 –
3.0% ""I'm gonna be the club Queen, 'cause I'm gonna marry the biggest, scariest biker in the whole world, and he's gonna let me do whatever I want because he's gonna love like crazy."\n "I'm gonna hold you to that.\n \n \n description"
December 31, 2012 –
9.0% ""respect women- all of 'em"\n \n \n \n description"
December 31, 2012 –
51.0% ""As a weddin' present, I put a f*ckin hit on her. I die, she dies. B*tch by my side in life, b*tch by my side in death. Way it should be."\n \n \n \n description"
December 31, 2012 –
67.0% "'If his girl was broken, someone sure as f*ck was going to die for that.'\n \n \n description"
December 31, 2012 –
84.0% "This is by far one of the craziest books I have ever read."
December 31, 2012 – Shelved as: december-2012
December 31, 2012 – Finished Reading
February 19, 2014 – Shelved as: 5-stars-2012
April 6, 2014 – Shelved as: forbidden

Jenn This book is just CRAZY! lol. It's good but it's ...i d e k how to explain it. This is like a harder core version of Tack from MM series. If you don't mind crazy schemes and people, drama, angst and one bad choice after another... then you will like this story. lol. I can't even review it. I have no idea what I would say. Most of my GR friends have given it a 4 or 5. But mainly I see 5 stars. :o)

Bren omg omg!! cant wait to hear what you think... I looooovvvvveee this book.. Eva is my book girlfriend!!

Amy (Foxy) So, far I really like it! I'm 65% in. Life (aka teenagers) keep demanding my time

Bren Amy (Foxy) wrote: "So, far I really like it! I'm 65% in. Life (aka teenagers) keep demanding my time"

I know... I have not gotten around here too much.. kids on vacation apparently need to eat..joys of being of being of mom

Amy (Foxy) Brenda wrote: "I know... I have not gotten around here too much.. kids on vacation apparently need to eat....."

I know right?! And why are they always demanding clean clothes!!!

Bren Hahaha ... And then when you finally have a few minutes your other kid (husband) comes home demanding time too.. My hubby saids he jealous of my nook sometimes .. Hahaha

Christy 5 stars :-) love it!!!

Amy (Foxy) Christy wrote: "5 stars :-) love it!!!"

I know! It was so crazy how could you NOT love it?! I'm pretty sure I'm not cut out for being a 'biker babe.' That was just too crazy.

Monika I love this one too!! I don't remember reading any books with the f word as much as in this book!

message 10: by Monika (last edited Dec 31, 2012 11:30PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Monika Brenda wrote: "Hahaha ... And then when you finally have a few minutes your other kid (husband) comes home demanding time too.. My hubby saids he jealous of my nook sometimes .. Hahaha"

So I'm not the only one in this world.... Glad to have you guys....

Amy (Foxy) Monika wrote: "I love this one too!! I don't remember reading any books with the f word as much as in this book!"

I know! Crazy how many times the F was said but it totally fit the characters. And calling females- (view spoiler) fit too.

Amy (Foxy) Did you hear that
Book 2 comes out January 15th?

Monika So intense I feel like reading a very good horror book... I didn't even cry but I remember feeling so sad for Eva... She's a real one tough woman.

Amy (Foxy) I didn't cry either. I was in too much shock to even think about doing anything else but turn the page to see what was going to happen next.

Monika Amy (Foxy) wrote: "Did you hear that
Book 2 comes out January 15th?"

Yeah.... I know....! Don't worry it'll come your way as soon as it is available...

Amy (Foxy) :).
It looks like a fun book.

message 17: by Dd (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dd Great review Amy!!:))

message 18: by Jill (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jill So glad you liked it Amy!! It is one of my favs this year, stays with you for ages.

Amy (Foxy) Thanks, ladies. I'm usually an average speed reader but I flew through this one. Couldn't put it down. Very entertaining.

message 20: by Bren (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bren love the chuck

Amy (Foxy) Had to put the chuck in because it is mentioned all throughout the story. They're her 'Cinderella Slippers'....:)

message 22: by Bren (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bren Amy (Foxy) wrote: "Had to put the chuck in because it is mentioned all throughout the story. They're her 'Cinderella Slippers'....:)"

Yes yes they.. I think Eva is my book girlfriend. She is bad ass.

Amy (Foxy) She sure is!!! No doubt about that (bad ass biker babe)