Debbie 's Reviews > Troubles and Treats

Troubles and Treats by Tara Sivec

Damnit. I just love this series and the bitch who writes them.

*Full Review to Come
**ARC provided by author for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Troubles and Treats.

October 25, 2012 – Shelved as: anxiously-waiting-for
November 24, 2012 – Shelved as: read-in-2012
November 24, 2012 – Shelved as: you-will-laugh-out-loud
November 24, 2012 –
page 2
0.87% ""Do not enter, closed for repairs, zombies will eat your face if you try to touch this vagina.""
November 24, 2012 –
page 45
19.57% ""Something stinks in suburbia an it's not my balls." - Drew"
November 25, 2012 –
page 101
43.91% ""I really liked his jeans. I asked him where he got them and he said target. Who knew?" Carter says with a shrug. "I wonder if he would go shopping with me for jeans if I ask him."\n \n "We're going shoe shopping next Friday because he knows a great store about an hour away from here that is having a huge clearance sale so make sure you don't ask him to go on Friday," Jim says."
November 25, 2012 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)

Natasha is a Book Junkie I'll add mine too and a set of steak knives. That's a good deal, isn't it?

message 2: by Talk (new)

Talk Supe LOL I have to catch up on this series.

message 3: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne I'm so jealous that you have this. I can't wait to read it. I hope it's as good as books 1 & 2.

Donna Was A Scandal doodly noted.

Kizzy this book was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!! loved it!

Carmen Jenner It should be illegal for anyone to be this funny! Thanks Talk Supe for getting me onto a good thing! I'm forever grateful! =D

Debbie Carmen wrote: "It should be illegal for anyone to be this funny! Thanks Talk Supe for getting me onto a good thing! I'm forever grateful! =D"

So glad you loved this series Carmen! And you're right, it should be illegal for something to be this good and funny. SPOOP!

Carmen Jenner Debbie wrote: "Carmen wrote: "It should be illegal for anyone to be this funny! Thanks Talk Supe for getting me onto a good thing! I'm forever grateful! =D"

So glad you loved this series Carmen! And you're right..."

Ha ha ha THE SPOOP! I swear to god I'm going to marry that woman! She's quickly becoming my favourite author! =D

message 9: by Jennifer (new) - added it

Jennifer Does anyone have this on the Kindle and if so, would you consider loaning it to me? I could even loan you one that you see on my page. THank you!!