Angie's Reviews > Troubles and Treats

Troubles and Treats by Tara Sivec

Oct 25, 2012

bookshelves: arc

After reading the first two Chocolate Lovers all about Claire and Carter's love life and getting glimpses of Jenny and Drew's whacked out sexcapades, we're treated with a look into the kinky couple's relationship. Except...we get mostly sexytime flashbacks, Drew's Man Boy thoughts, and a slew of Jenny's ill-worded idioms that make for a laugh-out-loud wrap up of the series. It's a quick, funny read that leaves me wanting another book starring the new man in their lives, Fuckson, I mean, Jackson.

My favorite lines:

“When was the last time you guys had sex?” Claire asks.
“Um, what day is it today?”
“It’s Saturday,” Claire answers.
“Last year.

“Wrong! A happy wife is a happy life. You learn how to do your share around the house and you will get laid regularly. Just ask your mother.”

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Troubles and Treats.

October 25, 2012 – Shelved
November 29, 2012 – Started Reading
November 29, 2012 – Shelved as: arc
November 29, 2012 –
30.0% ""And really, the fact that a three month old can draw a perfect Hitler 'stache on his upper lip and a Harry Potter lightning bolt on his forehead without a mirror is just fucking awesome.""
November 30, 2012 –
76.0% "“When was the last time you guys had sex?” Claire asks. \n “Um, what day is it today?” \n “It’s Saturday,” Claire answers. \n “Last year.”"
November 30, 2012 – Finished Reading