Kim Justice's Reviews > Just Between You and Me: A Novel of Losing Fear and Finding God (Women of Faith

Just Between You and Me by Jenny B. Jones

Oct 25, 2012

bookshelves: reviewed
Recommended for: Every Women
Read from November 01 to 24, 2012 — I own a copy

Oh My, I so loved reading this book. I found myself living within the pages. Character Maggie Montgomery lived life on the edge. Growing up the way that I did, I sometimes wished that I had a more excited life. Well, reading was one way I could get lost in someone elses. And that is how this book had me feeling.

Author Jenny B. Jones is one exciting writer. I can't wait to read more from her. She had me from the beginning until the end.

Does character Maggie let go so she can take care of things? Does she ask for help? What scares you? Well let me tell you this, this book helped me to look at some things that I feel now may have been holding me back. As I said above from the beginning to the end I was caught up in Maggie's life.

So due to the above, I am giving this book a Breath of Life ratings of:

Five Clock Rating!!!

Disclosure: I did receive this book for my honest opinion and review. But the opinions are my own and yours may differ.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Just Between You and Me.

11/02/2012 page 12