Reilly's Reviews > The Battle for Arcanon Major

The Battle for Arcanon Major by Alexandra May

Read 2 times. Last read December 12, 2012 to December 16, 2012.

Well, if I had to sum up this book in only one word it would be MINDBLOWING!

I found Alexandra May's book "Elemental: The First" online for free about a month or two ago, I thought it was wonderfully written and was very refrseshing. She very generously offered to give me an ARC when she saw a had marked this book as a "to-read" if a would review it for her. I'm so glad she did! I think this book sheds some light on the mystery that entrances you in the first. I actually think I'm going to re-read "Elemetal: The First" with this new found understanding of Halíka Dacomé and the three other elementals.
In the start of the book we find Halíka Dacomé on the brink of a battle against the Primords. We follow her from there through ups and through downs while she's trying to save herself, her family, her friends, and most importantly, her people. In the end (trying not to give away too much here) the whole story of how the Elementals made it to earth made so much more sense. I think this book was AMAZING and I can't wait for more!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Battle for Arcanon Major.

Finished Reading (Paperback Edition)
October 25, 2012 – Shelved
December 12, 2012 – Started Reading
December 16, 2012 –
December 16, 2012 – Finished Reading
August 2, 2013 – Shelved (Paperback Edition)
August 2, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read (Paperback Edition)