Jennifer Armentrout's Reviews > Losing It

Losing It by Cora Carmack

I absolutely loved this book. One of the few reads that have made me laugh out loud. And the steamy scenes? Yep. They were hot. But it was so much more than that. My new favorite book of the year.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Losing It.

Finished Reading
October 25, 2012 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)

Brennyn Pieper I'm glad you liked it, I loved it!

Libraryangel I just put the sample for this on my nook...I am looking forward to payday and finally getting to enjoy it.

Izabela I'm seeing so many good reviews of this book, I think I'll read it too!

Monisha Seriously , i absolutely loved it ,adored it ,devoured it. Okay, that's enough ,i think so. And the scenes were "hot" (in a absolutely different kind of way).

Stacey Can't wait to tread it - just bought it but I need to finish the book I am currently reading.

K.A. Robinson well after seeing this, now I HAVE to read it lol

Joana I was dying to read this book! And now I wanna read it more than ever... Your new favorite book of the year? It must be so good.

Loveonna Miner I just got this book. I have 3 ahead of it but thinking I may just put this on top!

Britney Thanks for the heads up! Adding this to my list right now. Sounds like a great book, especially given that it has your praises! That speaks volumes!

Mehjabin its an awesoe read book !! loved it !

Debby Great book!! read it in about a day.

Pauline As much as I adore you, you and your books, I totally disagree... I thought it was a total let down. Not like "Wait For You" by the way that I LOVED! THAT is a fans' favourite of 2013.

Annie Loved it. It was so funny and I totally can relate to Bliss.

Emily I really enjoyed reading this book! It was an easy quick read filled with romance and drama. :)