Steph And Dani {A Walk on Words}'s Reviews > Obsidian

Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout

OH. MY. GOD.
I LOVED THIS BOOK.
JLA is my YA Fiction Queen.

When I first read the blurb, I was a little iffy on it...totally hot alien jerk? Interesting combination, I think we've seen this before. Oh well! Lets read it anyways!

Oh I don't know what I was thinking feeling so sarcastic towards it because it was AMAZING first page to last. I literally read this in one sitting, even though I actually had tons of work I needed to get done. I thought Obsidian would kind of be one of those pass and go kind of YA books, you read it and its over.

Nope. Not at all. I was gushing about Daemon (still am today) for a veeeery long time before I got over it. He may be jerkish, but he is my hot sexy (insert as many compliments as you can) alien darling. Then Onyx came out and the cycle started again. I think my friends are going to start avoiding me because of it.

The plot of Obsidian was actually quite original! I'm really happy its not about vampires or werewolves or any of those cliché topics you find on every YA shelf. (No, I don't really have much against werewolves or vampires, but just saying) Aliens!!! No, not the green little blobs, but really hot (quite literally) Aliens!!! I loved Obsidians plot, and it was very fast past all the way to the end, typical JLA. It just plowed right through the gates!

Obsidian deserves every one of those shiny 5 stars, and I recommend everyone put this on your to-read list!!!

Steph
A Walk on Words

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Obsidian.

Quotes Steph And Dani {A Walk on Words} Liked

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“Beautiful face. Beautiful body. Horrible attitude. It was the holy trinity of hot boys.”
Jennifer L. Armentrout, Obsidian