Carlyle Labuschagne's Reviews > The Faerie Guardian

The Faerie Guardian by Rachel  Morgan

Oct 22, 2012

Wow! First of all, this is so not my genre. How ignorant of me, assuming all Faerie books would be sweet and girly. How stupid of me as a writer not to consider the possibilities... Rachel I adored this book, devoured it! A very talented author, who works magic with words and scenes. I loved it from page one, action... action.. action... romance... action...romance and some sad and broken scenes, conflict and magic. Everything to keep you on your toes all the way through. I didnt want it to end. I still dont want it to end. Characters were spectacular, the world was amazing. Why I loved this book so so much besides of the obvious mentioned above. I write what I want to read, and here Rachel reminded me of every little element I create to keep readers enticed and begging for more. Well I am begging for more.The plot was brilliantly put together, there was attitude, violence, love, sorrow, guilt and attitude and more attitude. I cannot say enough about this book, just read it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Faerie Guardian.

Started Reading