Jaime Radalyac's Reviews > Forged by Greed

Forged by Greed by A.O. Peart

Read 2 times. Last read October 19, 2012.

I bought this ebook for 2.99 via Amazon.
I give this book 4.5 stars

Wow. Such a different shifter story! We follow lovers Jatred and Jasmira. Jatred is from the Winter race of shifters run bythe Goddess Crystal where as Jasmira is from the Summer race run bythe Goddess Amber. Two shifters from different races. Lovers. They aren't supposed to be. It is looked down upon by the Goddesses.
Think Romeo and Juliet in a way. Only here after Jatred is forbidden to stay away from Jasmira by Crystal and he doesn't listen. She removes his memory of Jasmira completely. (I couldn't imagine my husband not remembering me. I would be devastated.) I could feel the pain that Jasmira was going through of her love not knowing who she was but that he could remember everyone else.
The ten thousand year mark is upon them. The Goddesses are against each other to gain THE power from the amulet that the Royal of the Winter race has under their protection.
Did I mention that the royals from each race was Jatred and Jasmira? No? Yes,well it is true.

This story so wonderfully written allows you to follow their journey, destruction, power, losses, and pain.
It is up to you to find out if they can ever be together again or if they are doomed to fail in the battle.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forged by Greed.

Finished Reading (Paperback Edition)
Started Reading
October 19, 2012 – Finished Reading
October 20, 2012 – Shelved
April 22, 2013 – Shelved (Paperback Edition)