Michelle Christine Kua's Reviews > Office Affair

Office Affair by Jess Dee

bookshelves: totally-hot-reads

"I love you, I am so goddamned, madly in love with you, I can't see straight" Ben's voice resonated through the offices, echoed in his own ears. "You're the first thing I think about in the morning and the last thing I imagine before I fall asleep. I dream about you. Every single night. I live to see you, in the office, at home, anywhere. I just need to see your face. Hold your body. Touch your skin. I need you, Mel. More than I need air. You can't walk away from me. You can't love someone else."

Undenaibly a very HOT, sizzling read! Officemates that are both trapped with a past that with one night of affair turned onto the best thing that will happen in their life that will change them both. Melissa has always been afraid of failure and she works so hard to keep on her focus and stay on the top but her secret admiration with her officemate Ben Cowly both freed them through their passionate love making and emotional attachment with one another that they do not want to admit.

4 stars because i think the story is great but it lacks more detailed encounters of them not in their love making but with them as they progress into better friends and understanding each other's worries and problems.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Office Affair.