Melanie's Reviews > Brandon's Very Merry Haunted Christmas

Brandon's Very Merry Haunted Christmas by A.J. Sherwood

F 50x66

This is a fun, quick romance at the holidays and I can’t wait for more.

Here’s another one I just fell into. Didn’t even realize it was a Sherwood story until later. But honestly I should have as the style, dialogue and format scream 😂 A.J. Sherwood.

So does the topic(s) and the manner in which they are handled. Ghosts, ghost hunting, psychics, the paranormal! Treated with respect, a bent towards the humorous situations it can lend itself, and the commonality of spookiness that automatically comes to mind.

Throw in a romance, a new partnership, and sone intriguing back story that I’m sure will emerge over the next book and this is a keeper.

I liked Mack and it’s his background we only get hints of that I want to know more of. Doesn’t sound very pleasant.

Brandon Havili, and his family, is amazing. I love the Tongan element as well as the Glossary in the back. That adds a richness to his character and his family and a culture I’m not familiar with. I’m looking forward to learning more through my journey with him.

This is a fun, quick romance at the holidays and I can’t wait for more.

I’ll also be picking up the books in Jon’s series that preceded this one. Two new series at the same time!

Mack’s Marvelous Manifestations Series:

- [ ] Brandon’s Very Merry Haunted Christmas
- [ ] Mack’s Perfectly Ghastly Homecoming

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Brandon's Very Merry Haunted Christmas.

Started Reading