Melanie's Reviews > Operation Meet the Parents

Operation Meet the Parents by K.M. Neuhold

F 50x66

A heartfelt lovely Christmas tale, a must read if you love this couple’s first story

It’s been a while since the first novel where I encountered Harlow (he of the movie Meet Cute) and Teddy but it only took a sentence or two before the effervescent Low and the steadfast Teddy came happily alive once more.

This time the now together pair is leaving sunny LA for the snowy temps of Minnesota and a Christmas with Teddy’s family. It’s Low’s first time meeting them and at a major holiday at that.

What could go wrong?

Neuhold brings us a delightful heartwarming story, filled with family, Holiday gathering and festivities, as well as a bit of angst when Teddy’s mother slow to warm up to Low. Neuhold gently explores a realistic,loving mother/son relationship and the changing dynamic when one brings home their “forever love”. I so enjoyed watching the family, Ted’s mother and the men navigate what could have been a awkward holiday but instead turns out to be a very happily memorable Christmas.

Operation Meet the Parents is a well written holiday romance centered around an established wonderful couple, two highly delightful men, each with a secret mission and special gifts for each other. There’s so much laughter, tremendous characters,some sexy fun, and a ton of love of all types, romantic and that of family.

In short, just a terrific story and a great Christmas sequel for Low and his Teddy Bear. I’m really hoping that Neuhold will give us their wedding and a welcome reunion with both families and friends.

Both books are just a delight and I’m absolutely recommending both. Read one, then this heartfelt lovely Christmas tale.

Operation HEA series:

Operation Meet Cute #1
Operation Meet the Parents #2

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Operation Meet the Parents.

Started Reading