Bubbles Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions 's Reviews > Townie and the Twink

Townie and the Twink by Daisy Harris

Okay, this cover is just bad, it so many ways. I looked at it and said "oh, gross. Wonder if that's why this book has fewer ratings than book four?" Yeah bad, unappealing cover. :(

(view spoiler)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Townie and the Twink.

October 18, 2012 – Started Reading
October 18, 2012 – Shelved
October 18, 2012 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)

message 1: by Gordon (new)

Gordon I had to look up twink, man I am old.

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions Lol that's okay, you weren't really missing out on much

message 3: by Gordon (new)

Gordon Now I though, I know that I am a bear, but without I guess, all the body hair. I've said too much.

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions I think you might be a cub then if your not hairy. I don't think there is an age limit on being a cub.

And you can say as much as you want

Lacey Was this story set up in book 2? If these characters aren't in that one, I may skip it and start reading this one.

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions No I don't think the characters form book one or two was in this one. And they can be read in almost any order. They have very little overlapping. I started the series at book 8.

Book 8 was my favorite
Book 1 my second favorite

Lacey Yeah, I liked book 1, but I don't want to read about Greg being a douche so I think I'll just skip that one. Thanks!

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions Greg wasn't bad. It was the slutty guy that sucked. Greg was honest and slutty guy was just a slut. Greg was really boring though