Michelle's Paranormal Vault of Books's Reviews > Chasing Shadows

Chasing Shadows by S.H. Kolee

bookshelves: owned-e-books, auth-req-read

Wow, I don’t really know what to say, this book had many twist and turns I was not expecting at all. The biggest twist to me had to do with Simon, but I do not want to mention what that is. The suspense was something for sure. I didn’t know what was going to happen.

I am going to make this short, so not to spoil anything. I will say, it was very exciting, very suspenseful, and I was able to understand the whole shadows thing a bit better. I like how Caitlin grew up some more in this book, but still was surprises at her hesitation on being with Simon intimately, but now that I am done with the book, am glad that she went slow, as I still do not know what to think.

I hated the ending. Nothing pisses me off more than a cliffhanger that literally ends in the middle of a high action scene with a ton of suspense. But, it still is a great book. I will have to try to get book 3 soon, and work it into my busy reading schedule, as I need to know how that ending plays out.

Yeah, its worth reading for sure, even better than book one, and look forward to book 3 Hunting Shadows.

5 out of 5 stars for me.

I was given a copy of this book by the author for my honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Chasing Shadows.

October 17, 2012 – Shelved
October 17, 2012 – Shelved as: owned-e-books
March 8, 2013 – Started Reading
March 14, 2013 – Finished Reading
March 17, 2013 –
79.0% "what???? NO!! I don't like this twist!! ugh!! well not looking forward tobthe cliffhanger I have hard about. as I don't have book 3 yet. hope to pick it up soon. this series is great."
March 17, 2013 –
100.0% "well. I am done. but it stopped at 84%!!!!what the heck?? that ending is torture! hope I will be able to get book 3 soon. I don't like cliffhangers at all as it is. but to end in the middle of a climax scene is just wrong! lol. its torture. review to come soon. book is a 5 star still even though the ending made me mad. lol"
May 11, 2013 – Shelved as: auth-req-read