Dali's Reviews > Stranded AF

Stranded AF by Tammy Falkner

2209138

bookshelves: 5-star, arc-read, contemporary-romance, read-in-2021, standalone

Where are the extra stars when you need them? I mean, WOW, just WOW! It’s the kind of book that needs more than 5 stars because it captivates you, makes you feel and stays with you for a very long time. I absolutely loved it.

I'm not even sure where to start. Stranded AF is about survival, friendship, self-discovery, growth and yes, of course it’s also about love.

I inhaled this story about Frances (Frankie) Thompson, Liam (Scotty) Scott and his two children, how they found themselves stranded on a deserted island for a very long time and had to find a way to survive. Their struggles and triumphs put my heart through the wringer.

I loved the world building. I could imagine the island and everything that came at them as clearly as if I was watching a movie.

The character development and growth was amazing. Each of the characters had a lot of time for introspection, even Scotty’s 8YO daughter. I shared in their fear and hope, their laughs and efforts to survive, while Scotty and Frankie also figured out that their lifelong friendship was meant to be more.

Stranded AF is an emotional roller coaster that totally made me cry, laugh and smile, and gave me a book hangover for days. I am so thankful for being able to read an Advanced Reader Copy of this book!

Stranded AF is a standalone contemporary romance by Tammy Falkner. It is told from both POV with a HEA. Tropes: single parent | friends to lovers | forced proximity

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3dq8FI6

★ I was given an ARC of this book courtesy of the author. The excerpts are from that copy. I am voluntarily reviewing this title.

Check out all my book edits over at Instagram

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stranded AF.

November 29, 2021 – Started Reading
November 29, 2021 – Shelved as: contemporary-romance
November 29, 2021 – Shelved as: read-in-2021
November 29, 2021 – Shelved as: standalone
November 29, 2021 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Radd Reader (new) - added it

Radd Reader This sounds a lot like Unseen Messages by Pepper Winters, which I loved. So I’ve added this to my TBR. Great review!

Dali I've never read anything by Pepper Winters, but if it's anything like this one, I want to read it!!