Melanie's Reviews > Yours, Forever After

Yours, Forever After by Beth Bolden

F 50x66

Rating: 4.5 🌈

I love a good fantasy fairytale romance and Yours, Forever After
by Beth Bolden definitely fits that category.

It has young royalty fleeing great evil that wants their blood. It has a Prince who will lose his kingdom if he doesn’t get help. And it has magic.

Those are the basics that Bolden uses to build a grand emotional journey for two men towards a HEA for themselves and two kingdoms. And perhaps one magical being.

It contains anger, loss, betrayal, issues with communication, and all the usual barriers that occur with new relationships under stress. Also sword fighting , cause fairy tale!

It’s main characters under go personal growth and change into men determined to make their commitment to each other and their people work.

I was connected to Gray from his perilous flight away from his castle as a young boy and then to Rory as his true nature slowly reveals itself to Gray as they tackle obstacles together. They figure out how to communicate.. eventually. As the story and their pursuit of justice., for themselves, and to rid their lands of the evil battling against them, everything about their roles and their relationship feels real.

I love them so much . And was delighted with the promise of a continuation of their story with a sequel to come.

It’s a novel I’ll eagerly await.

Until then, if you like fantasy romance and fairytales, this is a story you’re to enjoy. Well written, terrific plots and characters I love. I’m definitely recommending it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Yours, Forever After.

Started Reading