Claire's Reviews > Time Between Us

Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone

What it's about: Anna is a teenage girl living in 1995. Bennett is a teenage boy living in 2012. After an accident with his sister, Bennett ends up stuck in 1995, looking for her. Yes, Bennett can travel through time and to different places in the world, just with a thought. It's scary, it's exciting and the outcome is fantastic - the relationship between Anna and Bennett is unlike any other.

What I thought: So. Many. Feels. So many. Holy smokes, this book was absolutely amazing. Yes, it is like a YA version of The Time Traveler's Wife, and it blew me away. This concept of time travel has been done before, but Tamara Ireland Stone somehow makes it feel new and exciting. She has even made the boy meets girl story something special, something that touches your heart. There was nothing I didn't like about the book - I loved all the characters, the twists and turns in the story, the relationship between the two main characters. With every page I turned, I feel deeper into the story, wanting it to never end.

This is a wonderful contemporary novel, mixed with a bit of science-fiction, giving us a book that I guarantee, you won't be able to put down. There may even be tears (or perhaps I'm just a hopeless romantic!)

The Good: This book makes you see things through different eyes. It will touch your heart, your mind and your soul.

The Bad: I want more Bennett and Anna!

Rating: 5 Bookstacks

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Time Between Us.

October 16, 2012 – Shelved