Desperado's Reviews > Magic Rises

Magic Rises by Ilona Andrews

bookshelves: paranormal-fiction, 5-and-4-star-ratings, favorite-reads-of-2013

I was reading a few older Ilona Andrews blog posts tonight (yes, that's my idea of a good time on a Wendnesday night) and I came across one where they were talking about how a fan almost fainted when she saw them and how it wasn't a big deal. At first, I snickered to myself...but then I thought, what would I do if I saw IA? I WOULD TOTALLY FUCKING FAINT. And then, while I was lying all broken and pathetic on the floor, they would crouch down to see if I was okay. And THEN I would rear up like fucking Freddy Krueger, grab Ilona Andrews by their shirt collars and scream

description

THIS IS WHAT LOVE LOOKS LIKE. OR INSANITY.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Magic Rises.

October 12, 2012 – Shelved
August 8, 2013 – Started Reading
August 8, 2013 –
page 86
26.3% "Lorelei? Seriously, quit fucking with Kate. It's making my eyes twitch. She's got more important things on her plate than dealing with your dumb ass.\n \n description"
August 10, 2013 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)

MelissaB Oh LL that would be me to you because you are so funny!

Desperado Awww, thank you MelissaB! I think you're very hilarious as well.

CJ - It's only a Paper Moon OH man, I used to love Psych! Very apt gif ;D

Desperado Ha! Thanks, CJ. I still watch Psych from time to time. I adore the commercials for their show like when they're singing "Ebony & Ivory" and "Private Eyes."

Jennavier You are actually one of my favorite fellow fans right now. I mean that in a non-creepy way!

Desperado Ha! Thanks, Jennavier. I'm definitely what would be considered a rabid IA fan. They could publish a book about feces and I'd start screaming at the top of my lungs "That was amazing! WRITE THAT SHIT AGAIN, IA!"

So, I Read This Book Today Oh, YEA...... If I saw Gordon and Ilona I would scream and faint and TOTALLY embarrass myself!