Heather Robbins's Reviews > Flight

Flight by Alyssa Rose Ivy

Oct 11, 2012

Read on October 11, 2012

So I have only read one other of Alyssa' books *Derailed* which is a contemp book. We should all know by now that while those are not really "my thang" I do enjoy them every now and then. Derailed was Great! I thoroughly enjoyed it. So I thought hey I like the way this gal writes... let's see how Flight is.... So.Glad.I.Did this book was like Woah!

That COVER could not be any more perfect! Every aspect of it fits in PERFECTLY!!

Allie.. What a great female character! Pretty, smart, wealthy*but doesn't flaunt it*, strong character... what is not to love. She has sworn off men after some trouble and well when she arrives in New Orleans, let's just say she doesn't stand a chance. I love how she handles herself, in all situations. Her friend Jess.. she was ok but I couldn't really get into her other than she was there. I really got pissed at her at one point.

Levi.. What can I say... *Hottness* arrogant? yes... But as the story goes along, Not so much! This guy has it all! He is smart, sexy and Alpha! Adventure is sure to be had anytime Levi and his buddies are around.

"Quote"
"You said you wanted an adventure," he said quietly, teasingly, as he tightened his hold.
"Quote"

He has that "bad boy" appeal to him. I fell for him with his smooth talking and not giving up attitude. He wan't pushy and never took things "too far" when he met Allie. There are times when I would be all swoony over him and something he says...

"Quote"
Levi moved toward me, practically pinning me against the wall. "Your opinion always counts, but I already told you I'm not calling you what everyone else does. I'm going to have my own name for you."
"Quote"

The story line was great! NO, you won't get spoilers from me *winks* It's unique and exciting... Then it gets dangerous! Cannot wait to see what happens next! The other characters Owen , Jared, Haley .. I adored each of them although at one point I wanted to punch one of them in the face... he totally made up for it later!

Alyssa Rocked My Face Off with this one!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Flight.

Quotes Heather Liked

Alyssa Rose Ivy
“Innocent tourists? You make me sound like the big bad wolf.”
“And you’re not?” I questioned.
“Only if you’re Red Riding Hood,” he said flirtatiously.
“Wow, that’s original.”
Alyssa Rose Ivy, Flight

Alyssa Rose Ivy
“Not everything in life is black and white. Sometimes the best parts are gray. Just remember that not everything can fit into one your neat little boxes.”
Alyssa Rose Ivy, Flight