JP Morgan's Reviews > Never Be Sick Again: Health Is a Choice, Learn How to Choose It

Never Be Sick Again by Raymond Francis

liked it
bookshelves: physical-library

At times the simplicity of the applications of the principles in the book are quite arrogant and ignorant. The promises are of epic proportions. Also the book spent lots of time on what to avoid and in comparison little time on what to seek. A large amount of solutions were directions towards the author's website.

However, the fundamental ideas in the book have given me a solid foundation to place my intuition upon and will largely impact my life through giving me a new perspective on health. The model of all disease stemming from cellular malfunction due to toxicity or malnourishment fits perfectly with my attention to the rules of low level interactions in bottom up systems as a solution to higher order manifestations.

Human life is an emerging system of lower level life forms, I.e. Tissues and cells. Attention paid to the cells is reflected in all higher levels.

Much reccomended...and keep some salt nearby for pinching.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Never Be Sick Again.

January 15, 2009 – Shelved