Jennifer's Reviews > The Girls Who Saw Everything

The Girls Who Saw Everything by Sean   Dixon

1910560
Jan 15, 2009

How I loved this book. I happened to be in Montreal while I read this book which gave me a better understanding of the book's setting. I loved the idea of a pair of narrators who miss out on all the main action. I loved the references to all the other books and authors in the story (many of which I had read). I finished it on the train heading back home and cried and cried and cried. I wonder what the original play was like.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Girls Who Saw Everything.

Susan The Girls Who Saw Everything has been published in the US this month with the title The Last Days of the Lacuna Cabal (also with a new cover). There's currently a contest on YouTube related to the book with author Sean Dixon.

message 2: by Hiren (new)

Hiren Vadhadiya hey Jennifer I was wondering if you could please please give me the full summery of this novel, The Girls Who Saw Everything? because I am an grade 11 student, and i have to do my main project for english on this novel, and its due in couple of days, and i dont have enough time to read this novel, in the time limit I have, so can you please please please be so nice to give me the full summery of this novel. can you please please email me on : hirenvadhadiya@gmail.com or can you please replay on here at this website? thanks in advenced.