Doris-Maria's Reviews > 111 Tips to Create Your Book Trailer

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Must have in your tool box October 2, 2012
By egl9sun
Format:Kindle Edition|Amazon Verified Purchase
Stop! Just hit click and buy. The reference section alone is worth the $3. I doubt there is a better book out there for the average author/warrior. Just get it. If there is I have not yet found it and besides, I think I would want both.

5.0 out of 5 stars 111 Tips to create your Book Trailer September 13, 2012
By Gruka
Format:Kindle Edition|Amazon Verified Purchase
I found this book will inspire you to use video / book trailers for (book) promotions, whether you're new to video or a seasoned pro, as it shows you how easy it is to promote your book trailer.

This comprehensive guide breaks down the video creating process into manageable bites so it doesn't feel so overwhelming - even so the sheer number of links to tutorials and websites could give you the impression. Planing your video, gathering the necessary software, getting free music and images as well as the complete video-creating process are explained. Links to tutorials were extremely helpful for me as was the important video-marketing process.

This how-to book will give you the tools you need to promote and market your videos and at the same time to make money selling your books. It gives not only authors, but every small business valuable tips how video can be used to market products and services.

It answered such important questions as "Where do I get started with video?", "How can I produce a video that delivers compelling reasons to buy my book?", "Which software and hardware tools will work best for me?", and "Where are all these free video sharing sites to submit my video to, in order for it to go viral?"
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 111 Tips to Create Your Book Trailer.

Quotes Doris-Maria Liked

Doris-Maria Heilmann
“You Never Have a Second Chance for a First Good Impression”
Doris-Maria Heilmann, 111 Tips to Create Your Book Trailer